Saturday, June 23, 2007

No Friday class! (6-15-07)

Luckily I took a shower after dancing because we have no water. Apparently the line busted. We hope to get water soon but it doesn't look good.

Today was a great day! I didn't sleep well the night before last so last night I slept really well. I woke up and watched the sunrise with the fam (we are now referring to eachother as family because we so are) and then Catherine and I went for a "serious" walk and discussed life, love, and the Lord in the misty rain in the outskirts of Gulu. We have decided it will be our Friday tradition. Too bad I don't have many Fridays left.

We went to town for a bit and then bryan and I went to boma for lunch. It is one of the fancier places in gulu but I would say the smaller, cheaper places have better food.

The rest of the day was pretty much just hanging out and going to town and enjoying the rainy day.

No comments: