Friday, June 1, 2007

i'm leavin on a jet plane

yay! i am all packed and ready to go! too bad i dont leave for another 14 hours or so (:
THANK YOU SOO MUCH! thats to all of you who have helped me out so much in preparation for this trip, moving, raising funds, praying, encouraging me, loving me, showing me Jesus. i am in awe of the love that surrounds me and pray to never take it for granted! God is soo good and He loves me so well! maybe i will get my mom to take a picture of me tomorrow with my bags and i will post it...you will have to come back to see (:

4 comments:

Unknown said...

just in case i don't make it in the morning. good luck with everything for the next 5 weeks. my prayers are with you and have been with you. you are doing God's work and we all support you.
I will continue to pray for you. Have a safe flight!!! i will check this often so i can hear how everything is going over there.
i can't wait to hear about all the awesome things that you have done over there through God!
be safe and God Bless!!!

lantz

Michelle said...

You are truly my sister. There is no other legitimate reason I should feel the way I do about all this! Ha! :) (butterflies)

Anonymous said...

Hey Honey Have my phone by my side all the time just in case you can call I love you and take care of yourself You are on such a great journey Im so proud of you Watched Grace last night made me cry Bracelet is on You will always be on my mind like you always are but more so now You know I have to worry about you that is what moms are for

Love you mom

Creagh said...

Ok- just figured out how to work this (HA). Miss you bunches. I am teaching summers school- I am a floater for math (which means nothing). They had too few students so I got bumped to "floater"! Whatever! HA :)Praying for you! SOrry i din't make it to your new place- we were out of town. Love ya! Praying for you and this awesome opportunity you have!
Angie