Saturday, June 16, 2007

Back to school (6-15-07)

Catherine and I didn't have school today so we woke up and watched to sunrise (you cant really sleep because Doreen our amazing cook comes in to make breakfast) and then set out for a "serious" walk. We walked and talked and really had an amazing time together. It rained on us and was just breath taking. Then we went into town and did some shopping. I came back and bryan and I went to lunch. Then we walked around town and got people some gifts.

Yesterday after school I stayed and did traditional dance with the kids. It was so fun. I think I am going to try to stay next week too. They were hilarious and thought I was a hoot.

5 comments:

Kylie said...

Thanks for being so detailed in your updates! It almost feels like I am talking to you, which I plan to do as soon as I can!! We continue to pray for you daily. Much love,
Kylie :)

Anonymous said...

hi there, you dont know me, but my name is Jill Wright, i guess i am considered to be your moms sister, its a long story, dont know if your mom has ever told you about me, but she gave me your web site adress, so i have been trying to keep up, I am so proud of you for the things that you are doing, it takes alot of courage to do what you are doing. Keep up the good work, and i am thinking about you.

Anonymous said...

Hey Honey

Well it was nice talking to you the other day You sound so good and so excited about life Its great Did you bring exlax Please dont eat the bugs I can see it now when you come home to visit me your going to ask me to cook you some bugs instead of frogmore stew and Im sorry honey I love you very much But bugs I dont think so

Love

mom

Bethy said...

hey! thanks for the updates, danielle! it's great to hear you're doing well and having adventures. i'll keep praying, and miss you tons!

TeamTandy said...

I am so glad I picked up reading when I did. I am so honored to know someone who is taking life by the horns and is not afraid of actually "doing". I am looking forward to hearing so much more and I am touched by your support network. You are truly blessed and a blessing.
Love,
Laurie