Tuesday, April 10, 2007

refusing to be on hold

because i am so stinkin excited about this summer and its many trips it seems to take a lot of my thoughts. but i have decided that i am not going to live on hold for the next two months. there are plenty of wonderful things that are going to happen before i leave and i do not want to live for the future, especially since we are not promised a tomorrow. i want to live each day to the fullest, while looking forward to the future in a healthy way.
this may seem silly and juvenile but it is a real issue with me. i dont want my excitement about this summer make me unusable in the present.
in other news michelle and i wrote my support letter for uganda, if you dont get one and want one just email or post a comment and i will be sure to get you one, it is a work of literary genius if i do say so myself. michelle rocks at writing these things!
i got to see the image that ryan created to put on my magnet! it rocks! and you know you want one. as soon as they come in i will be passing them out like they are smiley face stickers and i am the wal-mart greeter (: i think that may be my true calling in life.
i hope you are well wherever you are!

No comments: