Wednesday, April 18, 2007

once again

well i did it again. i let my impatientness get the best of me. i started to sweat my passport a bit but of course the Lord had it all planned out for me. i called john spratts office again and the lady remembered me and told me that they tracked down my passport and i got an email today saying it is on its way to me (: yay!
also my magnets are in and they are AMAZING! so if you want one and you dont think we will see eachother before i leave comment/email/call and let me know to send one to you.
in other news i am taking dinner to the band that is practicing at the connection tomorrow night for the big show MAY 17TH!! fun times.

3 comments:

Rita said...

I want a magnet!!! :)

Also, do you ever come to Moncks Corner anymore?

Rita said...

Mendy & Craig are both getting married this summer. Not to each other. I'm sure that helps ease your mind! :)

Mendy's gettin' hitched on August 4 and Craig on September 8 - 5 days after my THIRD anniversary. (gettin' ooold!) It's a wedding summer in Moncks Corner! :)

Unknown said...

i want a magnet too.
what all do you still need for your trips?
just wondering...
lantz