Monday, April 2, 2007

bio

I had to submitt a 100 word bio and pic to invisible children for them to use in different things. so here it is (:

My name is Danielle Davies. My heart is Jesus. My church and friends are my family. My passions are loving, serving, encouraging, and teaching. I graduated from Winthrop University and have been teaching seventh grade math for two years. I believe God put me in middle school because that is when kids decide what kind of person they will become. And math because, if I can show a middle schooler they can do math, they can do anything. I feel called to teach students who need a little extra love, support, and sass. I stress taking chances, respect, and working to your potential in my class. We sing, dance, create, and work hard. I found out about Invisible Children about a year and a half ago and have been burdened to do what I can ever since. I am blessed beyond measure and can't wait to help out in Uganda in any way I can.

1 comment:

gDodson said...

take some of that sass to Uganda! are you still going to atlanta on the 28th?