Sunday, April 8, 2007

close call

WHEW! i read through my info packet and was super excited. i gave it to michelle to read through so she could better help me to write my support letter and she brought something to my attention. i didnt even check but they had put me in the second group, which would get me back after laurens wedding and after the team left for Guatemala. in other words, i had to change groups. i called amy, the contact person, and she realized it had been her mistake but she assured me that it could be fixed. the next day she emailed to let me know that i would be in the first group and everything had been fixed. needless to say there was a knot in my stomach for a day but God has everything figured out and if it is His will i will be there and if it isnt His will then i dont want to be there. ( i really want it to be His will (: )

No comments: