Monday, July 5, 2010

Funny stories

So a while back I got up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom and I found Jenni and Mandy standing in the hall. They were a little shaken up and Mandy walked away, I don’t think she saw me. I asked Jenni what was up and she said there was a huge rat in the toilet and Mandy went to go get Nathan. So Mandy goes to Nathans bed and just says “Nathan I need you” Sweet Nathan without hesitation gets out of bed and follows her to the bathroom. He takes one look in the toilet and goes to get some cups. He comes back and tries to scoop it out but it moves and he loses it. He turns around and still somewhat sleepily says “I just spill pee
water on myself” Jenni, Mandy, and I were hysterical! Then he went back in and got it. He came out with the rat in one cup and the other on top of it but its tail was sticking out! We lost it! He is now the superhero of the house!

4 comments:

mom said...

That stupid rat did he really think that he could get away from "Super Rat Catcher Sweet Nathan" LOL!!! Love you honey

Mom

Anonymous said...

thinking of you, I can hear your scream when he came through and that rats tail was hanging out of the cup=)love an dmiss ya,
Heather

Chuck said...

So, was it more of a Rat or a Mouse? Most real Rats are around the size of a can of coke or larger, and would have a hard time fitting into a cup so you could catch them.
Hope Peterka doesn't meet any.
- Another Dad

jimmy (dge.y.m.ie) said...

Dang! Good story, Dan!

I haven't been keeping up, but I've just read through a bunch of your blog posts all at once. (I particularly liked the one about language, of course.) Good times. I'm so glad that the Lord is working in and around and through you.

Much love sister!