Sunday, May 27, 2007

the big show

well i was going to wait to post about the show til i got some more pics but o well these will definitely do.
lets see the show was WAY better than i could have ever imagined. there were tons of people there and the music was out of this world fantastic!
good friends!

this is the way to rock out!

when she saw the innocent dvd and the guy did a back flip she said "he did gymnastics on africa" she also decided that she wanted to go with me and said she would ride in my luggage. (:

it is awesome to say that amy coccia played at my show but it is going to be soo much cooler to be able to say it when she makes it to the big-time! cause let me tell you she is on her way!

no i did not sing but i did say a little about what i am going to be doing. really just babbled as usual (: you know i couldnt go the whole night without saying somehting on the stage

courtney's song was a definite highlight of the night for me. she is one talented lady and she has been such a dear friend to me.

is that chann holding the mike?! my mom was WAY impressed! she said "you know him and he lives around here?
the show, the yard sales, the way people have supported me and continue to support me have just been amazing examples of how the body of Christ works. we are all part of the body and for one to function as He intended we all do our own little parts. some people sing, some people give, some people pray, some people go and teach in uganda. its all important and God gets the glory for all of it!

No comments: