Monday, May 3, 2010

update on me

so here is the short of it. i could give you a long list about why i should go to peru in august, and i could give you just as long of a list about why i should wait. in the end i have to trust that the Holy Spirit will lead me down the path that most glorifies the Lord and that is my desire. i have decided to wait to go. i will be leaving for uganda on june 12th and get back august 10th and will teach another year in the states. who knows what the Lord has in store for that time or for next summer. my prayer is that i will continue to walk faithfully on the path that He directs and be open to every opportunity He gives me to serve and love and minister wherever i am for His glory! He is good and His plan is best and i am thankful that He loves me!
thanks for all the prayer and support. (:

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Love you. :)

Dominator said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chris and Carla said...

Hey Danielle! It was great to talk to you at the party! We will be praying for you and keeping up with you while you're in Uganda! Ours is notforgottenjourney.blospot.com
Have a safe trip!!

Carla and Chris

Electra L Hutchison said...

You have to trust where the Holy Spirit leads you. God is working so well in you Danielle I'm sure you are doing what he wants and I'm sure you will continue to!