Friday, June 20, 2008

by request

by request. my goals for this trip are much like my goals last year with a little twist. i pray that God will continue to wow me in Africa. I pray that He does whatever He needs to do in my heart to make me more like the person He has designed me and desires me to be. I pray that i can be an encouragement and help to those that i come in contact with. I pray that He helps me to use every moment while i am away to glorify Him and really see where He is working and join Him in that. I pray that He gives me opportunities to share His love with others. i pray that people back home are encouraged by the what He does in Uganda while i am there.
i am all packed up and ready to go. just have to wait 12 more hours til i leave charlotte and 24 hours til i leave jfk...
i love the questions jimmy! (hint to everyone else (: )

2 comments:

Laura said...

Love you and praying for you! I know He will use you in unbelievable ways for His glory.

jimmy (dge.y.m.ie) said...

Cool! Thanks for a really great answer! It'll give me some guidelines to pray for you better during your trip!

Love ya. Sorry I missed the pre-flight goodbyes. But we'll be keeping you in your thoughts and prayers.

Word.