Saturday, April 12, 2008

Random thoughts

Lauren would love France because it is tons of bread and NO spicy anything.
Cindy would love France because they eat everything one food at a time and there are tons of round abouts.
Every time I enter an airport I am overwhelmed with memories of traveling with my Gulu family. I hope that never changes because those memories are some of my all time favorites!
It has been really neat to meet people I am related to.
The commercials in France are super sketch.
Darby - all the cars here are super small...your truck would be so huge here...and gas is like $9.00 a gallon!
My grandmother records everything in a black book...the time we do things..what they eat...how much stuff costs. i guess its a good thing (:

1 comment:

jimmy (dge.y.m.ie) said...

I guess I'll have to take Lauren sometime then!!! Glad you're having fun. We miss ya though. Stay safe, and watch out for those sneaky French kisses.

Word.